A Regional insurance and Risk Management broker is looking for an experienced Benefits Account Manager to service their clients in the PA tri-state area. Innovative growing agency that emphasizes the need for streamlined processes and work-life balance.
- Experience servicing employee benefits accounts (Medical, Dental, STD,LTD, Vision, HSA,FSA)
- Communicate and assist customers with understanding of and taking action on laws affecting Employee Benefits and Human Resources including: FMLA, ACA, and ERISA.
- Experience working with small-mid size groups ranging form 50-500
- Ability to work with clients, answer their questions pertaining to their policies, solve any current or outstanding issues and recommend applicable coverage as needed
- Maintain accurate records within agency management system and electronic files.
- Ability to work with senior level management and have a top level executive presence.
- Prior Experience working with an Independent Brokerage or Agency
- College Degree Preferred, not required
- Experience working in a team environment
- Life and Health Producers Licensed required
- professional Designations a plus
- Experience with self-insured benefits programs preferred
- knowlege of Vertafore, Benefitpoint a plus