Fireguard, a leading commercial fire protection company in the Mid-Atlantic region, is currently seeking an enthusiastic and customer-driven Sales and Marketing Assistant to enhance our marketing and sales initiatives.
- Work closely with account managers to set up new customers in our internal database; assist with drafting service and repair proposals; and obtaining quotes for any expected extraordinary job costs.
- Assist with compiling information and responding to detailed Requests for Proposals as needed.
- Serve as a customer-retention specialist by contacting customers to follow up on service and repair work after each job has been completed and to to assist with contract renewal for current customers, including reviewing current contract services and property system services that could be quoted for renewal.
- Coordinate strategic and targeted web-based marketing initiatives to include regular social media posts and email-marketing campaigns.
- Provide support for tradeshows to include preparation, setup, and/or attendance.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to form relationships with external clients, as well as internal team members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to provide support to multiple individuals and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in various computer software programs to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales assistant: 1 year
- digital marketing support: 1 year
Required work authorization: