Hudson Valley-based IT Company is seeking a “higher-level” technician to join our fast-growing highly successful team. If you have right experience, training, and a strong work ethic, we would like to meet with you.
Qualified candidates will have a well-developed skill set and a minimum of 5 Years experience with deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting in the areas listed below.
- experience configuring routers and firewalls such as Cisco, WatchGuard, and Sonicwall
- experience with deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of Windows server
- experience configuring host environment, Hyper-V, and VMware
- experience configuring Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 environments
- experience with cloud-hosted service; Citrix environment
- experience with BC/DR solutions such as Datto
- experience configuring LAN / WAN network environments
- experience with security implementation in the IT environment
*Note: this is not a server/network admin. position*
- ability to solve more complex issues within the IT environment
- highly developed problem-solving skills
- experience with project deployment
- ability to use a ticketing system
- strong communications skills
- attention to details
- strong customer service skills
- technical degree and technical training
- proven successful track record in areas listed above
- A team player, positive attitude with a desire to go beyond what is expected of him/her.
Technology certifications are also a plus and will weigh into our decision-making process.
This is a full-time position including a full benefits package. The salary is based on applicant's experience and certifications.
Benefits Include: Health and Dental benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, bonuses and a 401K program
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Information Technology: 5 years (Required)
- Red Hook, NY 12571 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off