Full Job Description
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills and use confidentiality dealing with financial information. Adept knowledge and use of Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets. The individual will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the organization's finances, managing the payroll function and partnering with other team members to manage the human resource function.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial reports, records and general ledger accounts
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations for monthly close process
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Develop and review annual operating budgets and projections
- Maintain proper documentation for audit purposes
- Manage annual audit, tax and regulatory filing requirements. Meets processing and reporting deadlines
- Manages HR function. Maintains integrity and accuracy of personnel files.
- Supports the administrator on financial matters
- Ensures accurate, timely processing of payroll. Establish payroll policies, procedures and processes. Files appropriate payroll forms accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensures compliance with GAAP.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Quickbooks software
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract