Upcoming Opportunities for a SAP SAC / S4 Reporting- Contractor
Main Location: Chicago, IL but open to all U.S locations
KPMG Assignment Select is geared toward independent professionals interested in temporary or project-based work. Our team is comprised of highly trained third party professional individuals who are in the right place, at the right time, with the right skill set.
KPMG is working through its partnership with MBO Partners and is currently seeking contractors in multiple locations throughout the United States including: New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and Atlanta.
- Independently manage project teams for complete engagements, following leading practices and coordinating resources
- Lead design and blueprinting sessions and act as a solution architect for SAP BPC, SAP Group Reporting, and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) implementations by
- Leverage industry specific knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of EPM initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- A minimum of five years of BPC, Group Reporting, and/or SAC related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Functional knowledge of IFRS and GAAP accounting standards and requirements as well as experience with SAP BW, Fiori, Analysis for Office, HANA Studio
- Functional knowledge of FI-CO and additional SAP modules to help support planning and consolidations
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG and MBO Partner are equal opportunity employers/contractors. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $71,548.00 - $205,939.00 per year
- Group Reporting: 5 years (Required)