Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage, coach, and develop team members as needed. Current team consists of about a dozen engineers in US, Ukraine, India, Columbia and Malaysia.
- Manage infrastructure on AWS
- Maintain and support our development, QA, staging and production environments. Our development teams are based in US, Ukraine, Columbia, Malaysia, Argentina and India.
- Manage the Implementation of automated solutions for provisioning, administration, deployments and monitoring our infrastructure and applications
- Manage the maintenance of a continuous integration solution - from check-in to build to deployment to post deployment automated testing
- Implement and enforce security
- Implement and test DR
- Define and maintain operational processes and runbooks
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years of experience working in a hands-on devops engineering role.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting infrastructure in the cloud, preferably using AWS, S3, Cloudfront.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
- Expert level systems administration skills with Linux
- Experience deploying, monitoring and supporting Tomcat applications
- Proficient in scripting using Shell/Perl/Python/Ruby etc
- Experience with centralized log management solutions such as logstash/Kibana or Splunk.
- Exposure to working with database systems such as , MySql, RDS, Aurora
- Exposure to Redshift is a plus
- Strong triage and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with/in a multi-cultural global environment, managing 24x7 support requirements
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract