Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
With offices in Pittsburgh, the Bay Area of California, Southeastern Michigan and Central New Jersey, we are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
Recruiting Coordinators play a key role in Argo AI's recruiting process. Finding exceptional talent is imperative for our team and having a team of coordinators that help us go above and beyond makes a big difference in this competitive market. The ideal candidate will have a combination of exceptional organizational skills, strong people skills and excellent attention to details. Must have a passion for delivering exceptional candidate experience to external prospects and internal customers. A great positive attitude, high motivation to learn and grow within the organization is indispensable.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Professionally schedule recruiting interviews between candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams
- Assist candidates with travel arrangements and reimbursement to ensure positive candidate experience
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and other key partners to coordinate scheduling, create and maintain policies and procedures and handle unexpected events on interview days
- Be the main point of contact for candidates interviewing in the Pittsburgh office
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer service to candidates, hiring managers and other internal partners
- Engage at a personal level with candidates to help them get acquainted with our company and our office locations
- Set up and maintain job postings
- Partner with recruiters to maintain data integrity within our ATS to ensure a healthy pipeline and to ensure candidates receive timely responses
- BS Degree required in Operations or Business related field
- Minimum 3 years of administrative/coordination experience in a fast growing organizations
- Experience working with an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Strong knowledge of G Suite products
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent business acumen and strong written and oral communication skills
- Customer centric mindset to support the hiring needs of engineering teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work cross functionally to formulate solutions quickly by using knowledge and resources
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- Full, high quality health/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive compensation packages
- Flexible work locations
- Free parking
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement