Research Associate - Part-time Intern in San Antonio, TX
Frost & Sullivan is seeking a Research Associate for a part time intern position for our research unit with the Healthcare team. As a research intern, you can investigate the hottest trends in healthcare technology, and explore companies that are impacting markets.
The principal responsibility is to conduct primary research, determining unique product and service offerings of top companies by gathering critical information through Web-based research and conducting in-depth phone interviews. The investigational research will result in the writing of a research deliverable to support the strategic marketing needs of leading clients in the field. Ideal candidates will have the propensity towards an analytical mindset, research abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual capabilities are a plus.
Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. We’ve spent more than 55 years guiding our clients toward transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. This is your opportunity to be part of a global team that truly inspires positive global changes. Learn more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frost-Sullivan-overview
- Work strategically with Healthcare team to bolster research efforts
- Establish and conduct phone interviews
- Assist Frost & Sullivan industry analysts with collecting and reviewing both primary and secondary data focused on research project questions
- Develop PowerPoint and Word based summaries of research findings
- Meet individual and team deadlines and monthly performance measures
- Currently working on or completed BA, BS or graduate
- Candidates pursuing degrees in Marketing, Finance, Journalism, and STEM fields ideal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel and PPT)
- Previous experience with Internet-based research
- Part time intern position/approximately 16-24 hours per week
- Business casual dress attire (blue jeans on Fridays)
- Internship experience is for the benefit of the intern
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. Frost & Sullivan recruits and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you want to find out more about Frost & Sullivan, visit our website www.frost.com
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, writing samples, social media links, or other pertinent documentation: https://tinyurl.com/y7etpucu