Serves as our frontline ambassador to visitors and clients, courteously receives and routes telephone calls, assists with Conference Center operations and provides clerical support. Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
- Exceptional people skills, maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Able to follow directions and complete projects in a timely and precise manner.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, reliable, professional and personable.
- Excellent communication skills; effective communicator with all staff and guests to the building.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Office).
- High school graduate with successful experience in clerical work.
- Able to display the values of the ESCCO; Respect, Service, Collaboration and Accountability.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Arrives on time and prepared to work.
- Follows all guidelines and procedures for front desk reception and conference center operations.
- Is approachable and welcoming to visitors and staff.
- Becomes knowledgeable of all programs and building schedules to appropriately answer questions.
- Answers phone calls and taking accurate, detailed messages or routes to appropriate center.
- Performs secretarial and administrative assignments, utilizing detailed knowledge of the Center’s operations, procedures and personnel.
- Helps maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Has applicable knowledge of emergency procedures and participates in emergency drills.
- Shows a willingness to jump in and help other staff with tasks when time allows.
- Ability to work in our existing financial software eFinance (e.g. encumber funds, track and submit invoices for payment and monitor budgets.)
- Ability to invoice clients monthly for conference center reservations. Monitor monthly outstanding invoices.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, clients and visitors; cultural sensitivity and ability to relate well and effectively in diverse workplace and with a diverse client population.
- Ability to organize, efficiently document and routinely update information.
- Ability to apply procedures to work problems and situations.
- Ability to operate and trouble-shoot general office equipment.
- Flexibility in responding courteously to immediate needs of visitors and callers; ability to establish priorities and maintain productivity despite numerous interruptions.
- May require fluency in predominant language(s) of client population served.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Commensurate with experience and in accordance with specified salary schedule
Business Services Consultant and/or designated supervisor
Please complete the employment application through our website at www.escco.org.
Click on Careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $142.35 - $174.52 per day
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location