About Our Organization:
Fast paced, medium sized personal injury law firm.
· Dental Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Sick Leave
- Draft discovery, summons & complaints, bill of particulars, etc.
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare for trial by performing tasks such as organizing exhibits.
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of case.
- File pleadings with court clerk.
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents.
Education and Experience
Years of Experience
Degree or Formal Training
Some college preferred
License, Certificate Or Registration
No paralegal degree necessary, litigation experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Paralegal: 2 years (Preferred)