Manufacturing Production Specialists at Texas Instruments play an integral part in bringing cutting edge technology to customers around the world.
What would you do? Operate semiconductor equipment in a clean-room environment, creating silicon wafers, ultimately used in all types of electronics!
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping over 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
MULTIPLE POSITIONS & SHIFTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
For a limited time only, you will be eligible to earn a $2,000 retention bonus:
Talk to Trisha (TI Recruiter) today for more information!
- Earn up to 20% profit sharing on eligible base pay through TI’s Profit Sharing plan.
- Earn \*$19.74 - $22.70 to start \*\*Listed hourly rates are calculated by dividing total daily earnings (straight time pay + overtime pay + shift differential, if applicable) by 11.8 hours
- Work 12 hour shifts on a fixed, compressed schedule, allowing for 3-4 days off in a row and built in overtime.
- Safety is our #1 priority in the clean room and even in the breakroom. In addition to manufacturing safety, COVID-19 safety protocols are also strictly enforced.
- Multiple shift opportunities available based off your preference.
- Eligible for competitive health, dental, and vision insurance from day 1 of hire. TI also makes a significant annual contribution into your health savings account.
- Paid time off that increases with years of service and 11 paid holidays annually.
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous 4% company match that vests immediately.
- To learn more, please visit https://careers.ti.com/working-at-texas-instruments/
- High school degree or equivalent
- A stable and steady work history with at least one year of work experience
- Ability to stand or walk extensively
- Flexible to work days, nights or weekends
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.74 - $22.70 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Portland, ME 04106: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location