In business since 2004, We provides a full range of gutters & roofing services to homeowners,
property management companies, commercial property owners, homeowner associations (HOAs), and real estate professionals.
Some of those services include roof inspection reports, roof certifications, our signature Total Roof Warranty product and
residential/commercial roof repair.
our Inspector/Estimator position is a full time sales position, some of which may be evening and weekend hours.
Responsibilities include meeting clients at scheduled appointments to perform a roof inspection and in-home presentation
for a variety of services while maintaining high quality and standards of the company.
- Track record of prior sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of face to face sales and negotiation
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with client
- Knowledge of IPad and smartphone technology
- Positive and professional attitude/demeanor
The Inspector/sales position includes completing inspections and making sales .
- Maintain clean and organized company issued vehicle and equipment
- Abide by all traffic laws and safety provisions while driving company vehicles
- Maintain clean and professional company shirts/attire/hats
- Timely management and execution of daily scheduled appointments.
- Courtesy calls to clients prior to arrival and follow up calls and end of day
- Complete understanding of company products and services
- Complete understanding of the trade skills including Gutters installation and repairs,roofing, roof repairs and roof maintenance as outlined in Service Tech
- Proper use and handling ladders, ladder racks & tie-downs.
- Photographing and documenting interior leaks/damage
- Photographing and documenting various rooftop conditions
- Create proposals with photos and manage the approval of sold contracts with the use the iPad and verias software trade related.
- Identify additional sales opportunities at each inspection
- Utilize all relative marketing material at each inspection
- Assist with overall enforcement of safety & company protocols
- Participate in and be responsible for the Inspectors safety per company protocols and OSHA standards.
- Participation and attendance to all required company meetings/events.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- outside logistic sales: 2 years (Required)