We are seeking a highly motivated individual for single and multi-site locations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
The qualified individual should have:
- Responsible for the overall successful operation of the store while maintaining company standards including but not limited to opening and closing procedures, inventory control, receiving, merchandising, loss prevention, and customer service
- Supervises, recruits, trains, develops, coaches, and communicates with all Associates
- Assesses staff performance
- Demonstrates knowledge of store products and uses this knowledge to build sales
- Leads by example and maintains the highest standards of integrity, quality, and timeliness in all of our business practices
- Merchandises the store according to Company directives
- Ensures security and safety of store, complies with all environmental and safety guidelines
- Adheres to attendance and punctuality standards
- Prepares and maintains merchandise displays
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
- 2 to 5 years of store management experience
- A high standard of customer service
- Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A valid Driver’s License
- A reliable vehicle for use at all times that is compliant with all state laws and standards
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and vacation.
Future opportunities are available to advance within the company.