Statement of Purpose:
The Guest Relations Representative is responsible for resolving guest related issues in a friendly and efficient manner. Other responsibilities include collecting feedback from our guests and sharing the feedback with the appropriate parties to minimize future related problems at Bob Evans Restaurants.
- Be well versed in all restaurant promotions, events, menu and initiatives
- Communicates with guests through accurate, prompt and effective replies to guest phone calls, e-mails, letters and visits. Uses tact and good judgment in communicating, and makes decisions on appropriate reimbursement on a case-by-case basis.
- Provides training on guest relations, system use and other company initiatives.
- Accurately records guest feedback in in the guest relations software database.
- Shares guest feedback with appropriate decision makers within the company through one-on-one communication and written reports.
- Provides support to the digital marketing team through social media monitoring.
- Communicates if systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security
- Resolves delivery related complications for restaurants including escalation of order failures to delivery partners, requests for compensation and exception report refunds
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management across the organization.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Associates degree and or equivalent and relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience guest relations, guest service, and or related fields
- Experience handling guest relations and resolving guest grievances
Location: 8111 Smith's Mill Road, New Albany, OH 43054
Job Type: Full-time