SYNQ3 is the restaurant industry’s leading technology, AI, and automation-solutions provider. SYNQ3’s technologies enable restaurant to improve up-sell, enhance order-processing, provide better customer service both off-premise and on location, and increase sales and profits. As the globally recognized leader in restaurant AI and off-premise technology, SYNQ3 services numerous top brands with thousands of units, such as Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Noodles & Company, and P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, to name a few.
- Competitive Wages $10.25/hr. plus achievement-based compensation (incentives – up to a $1,000 to $800 dollars monthly!)
- Fast Track to Career Advancement Opportunities – advancement opportunities posted monthly
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous training and development
- Employee Rewards and Recognition program
- Fun, casual culture
The Ordering Specialist will take inbound calls remotely from their home location and provide world-class service to customers. They will provide outstanding customer service while handling calls according to SYNQ3 quality guidelines. Special effort should be made to process orders accurately, while effectively and efficiently using systems and tools when helping customers.
You can apply in advance by going to the following website:
https://peoplematter.at/synq3/hire • Ability to provide customer service in a friendly and polite manner
- Ability to navigate on the computer, accurately enter information, learn menus and product knowledge quickly
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, or holidays
- Must have a high-speed internet connection that can be plugged into a modem
- Must have a quiet workspace/office to take calls