NeoCoil, LLC is a leader in MRI coils and imaging accessories designed for better patient comfort and experience. Our focus, through innovation and precision, is to engineer and manufacture the highest quality coils and accessories for the medical industry. We are seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join our team.
The Purchasing Coordinator will support the purchasing efforts of the company by placing orders, managing supplier information in our ERP management system, performing data entry, filing and administrative projects as assigned.
- Comprehensive knowledge of inventory control procedures.
- Plan and schedule materials utilizing the MRP module.
- Place purchase orders, expedite, and manage the supplier base.
- Adhere to and improve upon the ISO quality management system.
- Conduct supplier surveys.
- Work closely with Receiving Department to ensure accurate supplies arrive.
- Update expired ISO certifications for suppliers.
- Ensure input of orders/data is well integrated within ERP Management system (EPICOR).
- Coordinate efforts relating to data collection and compliance requirements for RoHS and REACH.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2 years purchasing/planning experience desired, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of ERP management systems.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience managing supplier base.
- MRP planning/buying experience helpful.
- Perform work with a constant awareness of improving processes.
- Possess a professional demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to read and comprehend technical documentation and execute procedures.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Self-starter; takes initiative and works independently.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to fast-paced, changing environment.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Flexible style. Receptive to change. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Adjusts with ease. Manages competing demands
- Communication - Uses effective and clear expression when presenting ideas or information with verbal or non-verbal communication.
- Critical Thinking - Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded and informed by evidence. Examines assumptions. Reflective thinking by applying, analyzing and synthesizing information.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Undertakes self-development activities without being asked. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Negotiating - Determines major objectives to be accomplished; listens to discover the other person's interests; remains open to ideas that lead to best overall solution.
- Planning/Organizing - Puts issues/work tasks/paperwork in logical fashion. Develops realistic action plans. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Develops a path to a desired outcome.
- Strategic Thinking - Focuses on the big picture to identify trends and create opportunities. Uses organizational processes and procedures to achieve outcomes. Displays orientation to profitability. Understands business implications of decisions.
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is regularly required to: sit, stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to manipulate; type using a computer keyboard, handle items, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, bend, talk and hear. Employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
If you are interested in joining a growing organization with a vision for the future, please send us your resume. We are a fast-paced work environment, offering competitive compensation, family-friendly benefits and so much more. Please visit www.neocoil.com for more information. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, including salary requirements.
NeoCoil LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. NeoCoil participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules