Purpose of the Job
- Using SAP work orders to maintain and support the mill operation and programs in the Benteler Shreveport site for utilities.
- Follow instructions from the Utility Team Leader and implement the maintenance program of the Benteler Shreveport site including but not limited to; A/C maintenance and general maintenance.
- PM A/C systems based on required schedule
- Inspect, maintain, clean, adjust and repair air conditioner to maintain proper working equipment.
- Ventilate equipment and controls to ensure equipment operates efficiently and continuously
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions
- Implementation of quality control measures to ensure high quality of work;
- Initiation and execution of projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce maintenance and operating costs;
- Support the implementation of a Facility LOTO program;
- Initiate and follow through of Preventative and Corrective Maintenance work orders;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable mechanical and electrical codes;
- Work independently with a team of shift mechanics and trades personnel;
- Participate in continuous training of infrastructure utility/mechanical programs to support the highest performance requirements;
- Organize site, utilities, and facilities work during outages and coordinate contractors during such outages during the normal scope of operations;
- Coordinate work of/with off shift infrastructure maintenance support personnel/supervisors
- Effectively work in coordination with the Process maintenance group.
- Ability to operate Fork and Man lifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour