PEN RYN ESTATE, the Philadelphia Area Premier Riverfront Event Venue, is expanding its Event Team and looking for a highly experienced and ambitious Event Coordinators to join our fast-paced and growing.
Conveniently located off of I-95 and the PA Turnpike, the Pen Ryn Estate is located in lower Bucks County. Pen Ryn Estate is seeking Event Coordinators to organize outstanding and unforgettable events.
- Greet the bride and groom, and additional family members as needed, prior to function, make an introduction and ensure that all arrangements are agreeable.
- Conduct pre-function meeting with servers and review all information pertinent to the set-up and service of the event.
- Check bar set-ups for cleanliness, organization, and agreement with BEO
- Check set up responsibilities for cleanliness, attractiveness, and layout; ensure agreement with Banquet Event Order; resolve any problems.
- Meet with the Chef to review scheduled group's menu requirements. Ensure agreement of delivery times, amounts and special arrangements. Communicate service needs throughout the function.
- Direct servers on the timing of service throughout the event.
- Constantly monitor staff performance in all phases of service and job functions, ensuring that all procedures are carried out to departmental standards
- Direct the final breakdown, and reset for next event. Ensure all equipment is returned to proper storage locations
- Ensure all closing duties for staff are completed before staff sign out.
At least 2 years’ experience as an Event Coordinator
Must be able to stand, stoop and bend repetitively during entire shift. Must be able to lift and carry tables, chairs, equipment and food service trays weighing 35+ pounds.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the venue.
Must be available Friday / Saturday / Sunday
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Event Coordinator: 2 years (Preferred)