Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
Represent Skechers in a friendly and professional manner while preparing and presenting menu items efficiently and consistently. Responsibilities include but are not limited to keeping well stocked displays of fresh selections, disposal of expired items, and daily update of food waste and inventory sheets as needed. Perform daily cleaning tasks, set up, tear down and demonstrate proper food handling and sanitation procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
- Keeping food and non/food displays full (5%)
- Cleans shelves, counters, refrigerators (5%)
- Follows proper food safety standards (10%)
- Maintain a clean organized work area (10%)
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment (10%)
- Stock, date, rotate and check temperatures of product (10%)
- Open and close café as defined by standards and procedures. (20%)
- Maintain knowledge of café selection, ingredients and pricing (5%)
- Preparing custom items including but not limited to omelets, sandwiches, salads, paninis, entrees, etc. (25%)
- Hair is to be tucked in neat beneath the hat and/or tightly pulled back. Attendant and Busser are to wear Savva’s logo hat.
- Hygiene: Clean and well groomed hair in natural tones. Hair pulled back off the shoulder. Well groomed hands and fingernails. Finger nails to be moderate in length and fingernail polish is not preferred. If it is worn, natural tones are acceptable.
- Shoes: Shoes must be Skechers brand, black, close-toed, and have non-skid soles.
Prep ingredients for salad bar and menu items
Ensure equipment in work area is clean and in proper work condition
Ensure proper size and weight of food portions
Additional items to be determined by your Management at any given time.
Schedules will be posted regularly and are designed to reflect business needs of the Café and Catering. In addition weekday scheduling, team members may be required to work evenings and/or weekends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location