We are currently seeking a Billing Coordinator responsible for performing a variety of functions within the finance team which includes invoicing of customer shipments. Provides support for projects, audits, and monthly assignments. May perform other duties assigned or directed. This position is to continually work on accounting skills & development on enhancing their knowledge of the accounting processes and procedures.
- Accurately invoicing customers in assigned Territories. Invoicing specific customers via electronic invoicing.
- Assist in maintaining generators pricing. Organizing customer pricing database with obtaining and uploading proper supporting documentations.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain pricing when necessary
- Participate in reviewing of Transportation and Disposal invoices from 3rd party vendors with team members for accuracy pricing.
- Route Accounts Payables vendor invoices through the electronic approval process.
- Prepare Customer tracking reports upon request
- Assist in Preparing Monthly Reporting
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline preferred
- Prior related work experience or 1 year required
- Strong Team player
- Work experience in customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong customer orientation
- Computer proficient
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and technical requirements
Benefits and Compensation:
At Veolia, you’ll find excellent rewards and benefits, along with the chance to make a difference in our world. We offer an exciting, dynamic workplace, with a comprehensive benefit package.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
About Veolia Group
Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions which contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
In 2019, the Veolia group supplied 98 million people with drinking water and 67 million people with wastewater service, produced nearly 45 million megawatt hours of energy and treated 50 million metric tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (listed on Paris Euronext: VIE) recorded consolidated revenue of €27.189 billion in 2019 (USD 29.9 billion)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- York, PA 17404: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location