***This position is in Conyers, GA. Relocation assistance is offered for the right candidate!***
Raymond Engineering seeks an experienced engineer or architect to join our Building Envelope team. Our company's core competency has always been Building Envelope design and consulting, but we continue to successfully expand into new services - you'll be joining a team that also works directly with our Civil, Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical engineers, in addition to a team of Registered Architects. Moreover, you'll be joining a company that continues to inject new, exciting technology into how we do things. Our building envelope team is currently launching our Veritas solution, allowing for in-the-field digital data collection and reporting - a solution that will greatly expand our customer base and be easier than ever for building surveys.
Raymond Engineering was founded in 1992 out of our Conyers, GA office. Nowadays, we have regional offices in Raleigh, Savannah, Miami, Greenville, and Richmond. We still work with our very first clients and are consistently sought after as a Building Envelope industry leader. For us, quality and doing what's right for the client always comes first - we do things right the first time. We are looking for a Building Envelope Architect / Engineer to add to our team!
- Life (company paid)
- STD (company paid) & LTD (company paid)
- IRA with company match
- Vacation & Holidays
- Professional Development & Mentoring Programs
- Performs mid-level analytical, estimating and scheduling assignments as a member of an architecture & engineering survey and design team.
- Provides day-to-day management of schedule and work product delivery, while ensuring compliance with customer’s intent.
- Reviews construction documentation for material submittal
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Building Sciences, Architecture, Structural and/or Civil Engineering
- For Engineering track candidates, prefer an Engineer-in-Training Certification (minimum) with Professional Engineering License Preferred.
- For Architecture track candidates, Registered Architect (AIA) preferred
- 3+ years in Building Envelope and/or General Architecture Experience
- RRO, RRC, REWC, RBEC certifications preferred, but not required with the right experience
- Building Envelope Design experience a plus
Indeed Hire and Raymond Engineering are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Building Envelope : 3 years (Required)
- General Architecture: 3 years (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- education (k-12) design architecture and project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Collection: 1 year (Preferred)
- revit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Architect (AIA) (Preferred)
- Engineer-in-Training (Preferred)
- Professional Engineering (Required)
- RRO, RRC, REWC, RBEC (Required)
- Chicago, IL: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)