Third Coast Midstream, LLC is a full-service midstream company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Our operations are focused on delivering efficient, safe, and dependable service to our customers. The company’s assets include natural gas pipelines, crude pipelines, natural gas processing plants, NGL fractionation facilities, NGL pipelines, and terminals. We are focused on the Gulf Coast area and unlocking the strategic value that the region brings the US midstream industry. We're seeking candidates with an Accounting Degree for this position. Local candidates only will be considered.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Education and Qualifications:
- Records journal entries to the general ledger for all transactions, including cash, payroll, purchasing card, capital expenditure, and expense reclasses.
- Prepares assigned balance sheet account reconciliations for multiple legal entities.
- Develops and completes audit programs based on companywide risk assessment.
- Completes one or more regulatory and/or governmental reports, including but not limited, to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission filings.
- Assists management with interpretation of actual vs. budgeted amounts for specific expense categories.
- Office position with minimal travel expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Previous accounting work or internship experience preferred
- Energy industry experience especially midstream preferred
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Great Plains experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently – coordinate, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple tasks
- Highly motivated, team-oriented self-starter with a with a strong work ethic, a positive, can-do attitude and passion to learn and grow
- Must be flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
- Maturity, professionalism and a high-level of discretion
Third Coast Midstream is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age (40 or over), disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.