The Administrative Assistant position involves a variety of office duties including answering and directing incoming phone calls, accounting department data entry & assisting branch manager.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Provide general clerical services within the accounting department.
- Assist with data entry for the accounting department along with issuing approved payments to vendors.
- Answer and direct phone calls, take messages, and respond to inquiries
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, filing, and faxing
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in accounting
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity for someone who is detail-oriented, organized, and enjoys providing administrative support in a professional office environment. If you meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person