At Lazard, Associates work as part of client teams which provide a wide range of services, including: general financial advice, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, special committee assignments, takeover defenses, corporate restructurings, strategic partnerships/joint ventures and advice on capital structure.
Lazard offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of small deal teams on important strategic assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives.
Day-to-day activities of an Associate include: financial analysis and modeling, creating and preparing client presentations and marketing materials, interacting with clients, managing deal processes and providing guidance to and supervising Analysts, among other activities.
In the Industrials group, our Associates work in a generalist capacity spanning the following verticals: aerospace & defense, automotive, building products, capital goods, chemicals, logistics and metals & mining.
• Three years of investment banking experience at the Analyst level or one or two years of investment banking experience at the Associate level
• Top academic performance with comfort operating in an unstructured environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and poise
• Strong quantitative background and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to multi-task
• Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture