We are a fast-growing Information Security Consulting firm focused on helping large enterprises solve their cybersecurity problems.
You are a self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who enjoys working against aggressive delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment
We are looking to expand our IAM practice with driven individuals looking for an opportunity to make their mark.
You are looking for new challenges and an opportunity to be a key leader while working in an entrepreneurial environment that supports your efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead large enterprise deployments of CyberArk through their full life-cycle.
- Design and architect solutions to meet the needs of customers PAM requirements.
- Provide guidance on practices and trends for deploying CyberArk and securing privileged accounts.
- CyberArk PIM Suite including but not limited to provisioning for; Secure Document Vault (Secure repository and sharing infrastructure), Enterprise Password Vault (Privileged Accounts at OS and DB levels), Privileged Session Manager-PSM (Control and monitor privileged accesses), Discovery and Analysis tool.
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, databases and networking devices
- Creating and managing Safes, Platforms, and Owners.
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of the system to the end user.
- Interpretation and analysis of corporate security standards and baselines.
- Responsible for performance tuning, providing high availability and eliminating single points of failure for the CyberArk environment.
- Drive IAM root cause analysis, support, troubleshooting, and post mortem for incidents and service issues.
- Overseeing and supporting safe and platform creation.
- Assist with requirements gathering which would include scope, customization and account uploads.
- Responsible for licensing and entitlement management of the CyberArk environment, including growth and capacity planning.
- Accurately maintain all documentation as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, asset inventories, topologies, administration manuals, job instructions, support contacts etc.
- Ensure IT leadership is aware of all known and identified risks to system availability, performance, reliability, and security.
- Scripting, automation, and orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) technologies.
- Minimum of 2+ years CyberArk architecture experience.
- Strong working knowledge of CyberArk core architecture, vault management, password management, and policy management.
- Understanding of high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems.
- Experience with directories (LDAP, AD).
- Familiarity with identity management solutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
- Experience integrating CyberArk with multi-factor authentication systems.
- CyberArk Platform certification preferred.
- Health and dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible working arrangements
- 401k matching
- Ongoing education and certification
Job Types: Full-time, Contract