Project Finance Managers/ Bond Issue Financial Advisor
Our company has determined that a Bond Issue Financial Advisor is needed to serve as Bond Issue Financial Advisor for the issue of the bonds.
Assistance in the entire bonding process will be required.
The advisor must have experience in providing bond issue financial advisory services, the Financial Advisor/ Project Finance Managersmust be an independent advisor specializing in providing investment banking advisory services solely on debt capital markets transactions.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Role of Financial Advisor: / Project Finance Managers
- Serve as the fund’s advisor on this sector and knowledge in the MTN markets
- Provide independent financial advice and serve solely the interests of the Fund.
- Manage the bond financing process and negotiate key business points to accomplish the Fund's objectives
- Lead book runner & execution trader
Service to be provided:
Services to be provided by the selected Bond Issue Financial Advisor will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participant Assistance:
- Underwriting of all materials required for the listing of the bond in the international markets
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Seasoned professionals bringing together skills and experience from across the international debt markets, with experience in first-time, frequent and infrequent issuance.
- Our team is looking for expertise in Medium Term Notes (MTN), Structured Private Placements and Public Issuers for bond issuances.
- We are looking for someone Ready to Serve the Unique Needs for our purpose, we need someone with experience in.
- Structuring transactions to match our objectives
- Ability to write private placement offering with final pricing prospectus/memorandum/term sheet that are legally binding, covering all aspects of the deal.
- Assisting us through the credit rating process Assist in furnishing materials and data to rating agencies, bond insurers, and letter of credit providers
- managing the legal documentation process
- Ability to grow the MTN market and assist us to deliver competitive pricing and efficient routes to the European and US market.
- Our Private Placement section works in with all industries, from high yield to investment grade niches. Within this group, our infrastructure team. Evaluate and assist in securing credit enhancement if necessary,
- Participant Financial Condition Review
- Evaluate participant credit quality and financial strength using typical industry standards,
- Review, evaluate and comment on adequacy of financial forecast studies,
- Prepare written report to the Fund manager regarding the feasibility of issuing the bonds
- Bond Document Participation and Review attend all organizational, document review, and special meetings related to a bond financing if required. Assist in structuring bond transaction for competitively.
- Official Statement Review and Preparation
- Assist in team discussions in conjunction with counsel on form, content, and sufficiency of information in the official statement,
- You need to have an experience of 3-5 years working as an analyst, making intensive modeling structure of a company.
- You will require to undertake all the necessary activities i.e. collecting the information, preparing the projection model, finalizing the structure etc. for meeting the funding requirements financial or funding requirements of the clients.
- You will require to coordinate with banks, financial institutions,private equity funds, rating agencies and other participants in the financial communal in order to ensure the timely accessibility of finance for project. And also coordinate with the finance providers on due diligence, term sheet negotiations and documentation.
- You will work with project development team to identify, analyze and execute the most optimum financing solutions for projects.
- Strong knowledge of financial modeling, capable of building from scratch sophisticated “project finance” financial models.
- Coordination with Banks, financial Institutions and consultants to arrange syndication of and raise funds from various Financial institutions / Banks / lease finance companies
- Knowledge of project finance documentation and experience of handling financial closing work either as project developer or as lender.
- Knows how to compile and prepare cost and performance reports as per cost accounting records rule (CARR),cost benefit analysis and critical analysis of cost reports; recommending necessary corrective actions; and also conducting financial analysis of similar companies and / or Projects for benchmarking Ratios and performance tracking.
- Should be aChartered Accountant(CA) /Certified Public Accountant(CPA) / MBA (Finance) and needs to have a knowledge on the areas of project proposals, project finance management all the financial accountabilities related Multiple Projects
- You need to have an MBA degree in Finance from the top management institutions.
- Your job will be to assist the directors and setting up various contracts.
- As an analyst you should know to make reports on projected earning, risk and cash flow.
- You need to possess management skills to manage teams, client meetings and contract negotiations if need be.
- You are required to possess the skills of effective communication, resource management and negotiation skills as the responsibility level, scope, complexity will differ according to the nature of the project.
- Bonus scheme
- Partnership in the company based on commitment and performance
Reference ID: 2019/BDO
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $96,000.00 /year
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
Typical start time: