Location: Remote role
GC or US Citizen Only
Data Mapping and Translation (ETL) Resource Requirements
· Understanding of healthcare domain with supporting X12, HL7, FHIR, clinical data, XML, JSON, CSV and other proprietary formats
- Requires strong technical experience with XML and XSD
· Maintain and develop ETL specifications for healthcare business and clinical users
· Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes using tools like Corepoint Integration Engine
· Provides senior level expertise in the design, mapping, development and testing of data movement for a data warehouse environment, with emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process using tools like Corepoint Integration Engine
- Experience of HL7 principles of CMS Interoperability, HL7 certification a plus
· Develops source and target mapping design/specifications based on the business requirements and ETL standards and architecture
- Ability to identify and document business and data transformation rules.
- Excellent knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines in and out of data warehouse
- Develops, designs, and delivers system to system interfaces
- Monitors and troubleshoots interfaces and interface engine
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Provide production support for issues such as data load problems, transformation translation problems
- Ability to analyze and diagnose software, database and network problems
- Develops and maintains system diagrams and technical documents for internal and external team
- Experience with Web Services and API interfaces
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Ability to map data to web services and API’s.
- Experience using API testing tools such as Postman, SOAPUI
- Moderates discussions between technical and non-technical end users, taking non-technical requirements and converting them into technical requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely data availability to meet business SLA, especially around critical time periods
- Review architecture or solution design, and provide feedback based on best practices, capabilities and standards-based industry norms
- Document data pipelines and data warehouse processes and flows
- Work closely with business analysts to understand requirements and develop solutions
- Knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, data types, table structures, and database design principles, a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $48.00 per hour
- Corepoint Integration Engine: 1 year (Preferred)