Inergroup is hiring immediately for Manufacturing - Production Lead jobs in Arlington, TX. As a Production Lead, you will be responsible for the operation of a section within the Manufacturing function, supporting the Supervisor with the day-to-day management of their manufacturing area, overseeing a group of members, and ensuring a safe efficient operation in achieving business targets. Weekly pay starting at $22/hr.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2 years leadership experience
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to read, comprehend, write, and communicate in English
Must be proficient in all platforms of Office 365
Must be able to provide training and give direction in the work cells
Must be able to perform quality checks.
Must be able to understand station layouts & Bill of Materials.
- Work to ensure people and resources are applied in an efficient and effective manner to meet delivery requirements while achieving quality and safety standards
- Ensure that team members follow defined manufacturing procedures and comply with quality requirements
- Ensure equipment is within calibration date and all systems are functioning correctly
- Ensure all documents are completed by the end of shift
Ensure that the escalation procedure for quality concerns is followed
- Ensure achievement of production throughput against stated capacity targets
Ensure the team are aware of day-to-day targets and responsibilities
- Manage work order closures, stock control transactions, and mold/color changes
- Fill out the Job change/ Mold change checklist
Prepare line set-ups for following shifts, including first piece approval
- Ensure that a product is made according to quality specifications by conducting first piece shift verification
Click on apply now for immediate consideration for this Manufacturing - Production Lead job. We are urgently hiring!