As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Global Tools & Storage (GTS) Division (North America Region) of SBD; This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new recruiting ideas. In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for the organization.
- Work directly with team leaders on hiring actions and recruiting plans.
- Build solid relationships across the organization.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Update reports on TTF and TTA.
- Reacts to change as a positive challenge and translates it into opportunities.
- Conduct ongoing critique of current practices and constantly seeks/implements new approaches to improve productivity and effectiveness.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize a variety of sources for passive and active candidate recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Network through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups, Colleges, and Employees to identify sources to find ideal candidates.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Lead and execute special projects and training programs, under the direction of the Talent Acquisition Director.
- Maintain requisition and applicant data in Kenexa Brass Ring ATS.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Assist with coordination and execution of on-site interviews.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Close out requisitions and send notifications to applicants.
- Bachelor-s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, or related field required.
- 1-4 years- experience of full-cycle recruiting in a corporate human resources department or fast-paced third-party agency.
- Able to manage a high-volume of recruiting assignments and thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment.
- Must have the ability to work across diverse cultures and styles to build consensus and support.
- Strong work ethic and experience at multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced, demanding and energetic environment.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Knowledge of BrassRing or other ATS a plus.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HRIS system a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.