Star Consultants is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Columbus, Ohio. Star Consultants is a well established and successful Architectural/Engineering firm established in 1997. Star provides services to a broad range of public and private sector clients.The professional staff consists of architects, structural engineers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and construction professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems design for commercial building applications.
- Knowledge in the design of HVAC systems
- Fluency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in CAD/Revit
- Familiarity with current design processes.
- Experience in consulting engineering field (HVAC System Design and Project Management)
- Knowledge of current OH codes, and current client relationships in Columbus area
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work cooperatively in a positive, professional manner with in-house design staff as well as interface with other engineering disciplines, architects, owners and clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Takes initiative and follows through on tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Candidate shall be self initiating, self-performing and self-motivated.
- Willingness to grow with the company and accept new challenges.
We offer an attractive benefit package including health insurance, PTO, 401K benefits, & the opportunity for personal & professional growth.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time