- Supports relationships and coordination between Account Executives and Client Services, Billing, and other sales support groups through daily contact.
- Develops and traffics projects internally to meet schedule deadlines.
- Updates project status daily and communicates with team
- Coordinates internal efforts supporting data’s role in client direct marketing campaigns
- Composes conference support materials
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise reporting for Account Executive projects.
- Tracks program results and generates consolidated reporting
- Performs research to reconcile billing, invoicing and shipping financial reporting.
- Works both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including management, clients, peers and other departments
- Serve as back-up to the Account Executive during travel
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years work experience preferred in staff support role ideally in project management capacity
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- An aptitude to learn Relationship Marketing industry (trends, competitors, etc.)
- Able to work independently and with teams; be highly organized and detail-oriented, while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise
- Demonstrated staff support and coordinator skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world’s largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World’s Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance