Lynora's is an established name in upscale Italian dining throughout the Palm Beach area. Our downtown location is located in the heart of West Palm Beach on the lively Clematis St. It offers an exciting atmosphere with the city's best Sunday Brunch, an exclusive weekend nightclub and the best Italian cuisine in the region. We are looking for industry professionals who are dedicated to their craft and abide by a strict moral compass. Even as a growing company, Lynora's has maintained the family run atmosphere that continues to draw customers from all over the region. Our managers must embody that same character and lead with genuine compassion and empathy.
We are searching for highly motivated individuals who are eager to assist in the growth of our company. These individuals must be extremely organized and able to juggle multiple tasks at all times. You must possess an analytical mind and have a strong understanding of business practices as well as laws and regulations pertaining to restaurants and hospitality. You must have a magnetic personality with heightened organizational skills and excellent computer knowledge. You must have a proven track record in the industry and a minimum of 5 years in a management role in an upscale dining environment. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Oversee all FOH operations.
- Accountable for all monetary procedures in the restaurant.
- Oversee scheduling for the entire team adhering to labor goals set by Lynora's senior management team.
- Hiring and firing of team members.
- Conduct weekly manager meetings with all department managers.
- Report weekly food, beverage and labor costs to Senior Management.
- Hold the team accountable to all P&L goals.
- Maintain a well organized and clean establishment at all times.
- Maintain a strong line of communication with Senior Management. Report all necessary communication to the management team and staff.
- Oversee all catering and private functions for your location.
- Ensure all guest enjoyment is at the highest possible level.
- Execute"by the book" training procedures for all employees using provided training materials.
- Work with chefs to ensure all BOH procedures exceed health department regulations.
- Conduct quarterly team meetings with FOH and BOH employees to maintain high morale and communicate company goals, standards and updates.
- Adhere to all human resource guidelines and enforce standards with the team.
- Abide by and enforce rules and regulations set forth in the company handbook.
- Submit daily reports to Senior Management and team members.
- Teach, coach and mentor other members of your team. Delegate duties in the restaurant to the team and hold them accountable.
- Complete work with computer programs such as Excel, Word and Google. Perform some POS programming.
Our managers are required to work a 45-50 hour/week schedule. The Manager will typically work 5 days per week. Competitive salary offered based on level of experience. Health insurance available after 30 days of employment. Great growth potential with expansion plans throughout the area. Paid vacation for salaried managers after one year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Paid time off
10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location