Since the dawn of the space age, Northrop Grumman has put innovative products and ideas into orbit, on the Moon, and beyond – from systems engineering, spacecraft manufacturing, precision sensors, space instrument design, ground stations development, and revolutionary launch vehicles. Help shape the future of Space exploration as an integral part of the Lunar Missions at Northrop Grumman. Join an organization working to put the first woman and the next man on the moon in 2024 and develop the next steps toward human space missions to Mars through our human habitat in cislunar space. At Northrop Grumman, we are launching careers into orbit.
The Human Landing System (HLS) program is seeking a mid to senior level Administrative Assistant to oversee program operations and perform a variety of tasks to facilitate communications, and support the daily routine and effective management of the HLS program. Keys to success include: • Working well under pressure • Ability to solve problems independently • Completing requirements in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment • Must be energetic and project a friendly, positive attitude • Exhibits an ability and desire to self-educate. Roles and responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant 3 will include (but not be limited to) the following: • Preparing and releasing a variety of complex communications and documents that affect the program. • Preparing and adjusting travel arrangements and completing expense reports.
Citizenship. Preferred Qualifications:
- Generating agendas and briefings for leadership meetings. • Reviewing status of projects and budgets; staffing, manages schedules and prepares status reports. • Collecting weekly status reports from leads and compile into weekly status report. • Coordinating various program events.
- Coordinating customer visits, agendas, and tours to the facility. • Acting and making decisions in alignment with the program leadership. • Handling calendars with precision as weBasic Qualifications: • High School Diploma with a minimum of four years supporting senior managers. • Demonstrated ability to perform detail oriented work, without close supervision.
- Ability to independently assess priorities and work with confidential information. • Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative projects and initiatives. • Familiarity with travel and expense reporting tools. • Highly skilled with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven ability to be proactive, highly motivated, collaborative and adaptable, with excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks, changing needs, and competing priorities. • Strong oral and written communication skills, must be able to interface with executive level internal and external contacts with considerable autonomy. • Team player and ability to work with all levels of management and administrative support. • U.S.
• Experience and proficiency with Concur (or similar) travel and expense reporting system. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.