Company: Glen Una Management Company
Position: Senior Commercial Real Estate Accountant
Compensation Package: Commensurate with experience: eligible for annual bonus; 2 weeks annual
PTO; medical benefits.
Required Experience: Must have a four-year degree with a concentration in accounting; at least 5 years experience in commercial real estate accounting; working knowledge of commercial leases and experience performing NNN year-end reconciliations in Excel independently; experience with Yardi
Voyager Accounting Software a plus.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- This person will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Work with staff accountants whose primary responsibility is handling the transaction accounting functions, to include AP and AR.
- Monthly bank reconciliations and cash flow projections for assigned properties.
- Compile monthly financials for assigned properties.
- Set up all new leases and lease renewals for assigned properties.
- Complete year-end CAM reconciliations on a timely basis for assigned properties.
- Assist in establishing annual budgets for assigned properties.
- Prepare Excel sheet with all information for year-end tax return preparation
- On-board new property acquisitions from setting up property to performing loan details form.
- Assist Asset Managers with miscellaneous tenant relations issues.
- Include the name of your favorite movie or book in your response.
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have any "year-end CAM reconciliation" experience?
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends