Job Description: Groomer/Stylist
Additional Compensation: 100% client tips
Modern upscale, pet grooming facility that has revolutionized grooming as you know it!
We are looking to add reliable, energetic, and experienced all-breed Pet Groomers to our team.
We are true animal lovers that work collaboratively and promote a culture of innovation, open dialogue and teamwork. Our new modern facility is filled with smart friendly people with positive energy.
Are you an experienced dog groomer who takes personal pride in the art of grooming and is passionate about quality pet grooming? Can you style all types of dogs to the breed standards and client wishes, provide outstanding customer service? Our groomers engage with customers to define their grooming service needs and then perform the services
Our groomers engage with customers to ensure their requests are understood and evaluate the condition of the pet. This allows any issues to be addressed and begins a relationship between groomer and customers which results in a positive long-term relationship!
You are responsible for pet from start to finish and include but not limited to - Bathing, drying, grooming/hair cutting as requested by client, styling, brush out, flea treatments, clipping/filing nails, gland expression, dematting, ear hair removal as needed, brushing teeth and cleaning up after them. Keeping your area clean throughout day and end of shift.
Our hours are from 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm on Saturday (closed on Sunday). We offer highly competitive commission-based pay + 100% of client tips and a professional dog lovers work environment. If you would like to be a part of the team, please send us your resume!
- Looking for a highly talented groomer to deliver 5 star grooming and customer service
- 3 plus years professional grooming experience
- Must be creative and always exceed customers grooming expectations.
- **Must LOVE Dogs and be knowledgeable and comfortable working with and handling all breeds, sizes and temperaments
- Provide a current grooming portfolio
- Ability to precisely follow request and instructions to meet/exceed client expectations
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Certificate in grooming not a must but a plus
- Have reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $600.00 - $1,700.00 per week
Work Location: One location
Job Types: Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $300.00 - $450.00 per day
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77018: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grooming: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person