JOB PURPOSE& SUMMARY:
Schaerer USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Schaerer AG in Switzerland, is the largest provider of cool automated expresso and coffee machines in North America. We’re taking over America one cup of coffee (or espresso) at a time, experiencing tremendous growth along the way! Do you have a customer service centric vision? An uncompromising dedication to excellence? Do you want to work in a respectful environment? Do you love all that is drinkable, hot and cold? Tea drinkers are encouraged to give us a try as well! This position involves supporting the General Manager/President of Schaerer USA as well as the company as a whole. This is a position for someone who is a quick witted, problem solver that can work well in a dynamic growing company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Manage complex calendar including travel arrangements of General Manager via Outlook.
2. Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences. Handle routine and non-routine logistics. Extensive planning with European headquarters.
3. Prepare a range of non-routine reportsand presentations.
4. Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the General Manager.
5. Arrange conference calls and video conferences occasionally involving a global audience.
6. Keep current and be knowledgeable with Schaerer USA’s products and technology.
7. Develop positive relationships with Executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates.
8. Maintain contact and email distribution lists.
9. Distribute office wide communications.
10. Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office, SAP, and Salesforce are strongly preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Schaerer USA provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.
1. Minimum of 5 years of executive support.
2. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
3. Advanced skills in MS Office Suite
4. Previous event planning experience is a plus
5. Must have a professional demeanor and be able to maintain confidentiality, but still be able to laugh!
1. Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and computer in an office environment.