This is Sid Rao, Working with Aonsoft Inc. I have an immediate requirement for a Mac System Admin in Boston, MA for 9-12 Months contract position. Job details are mentioned below, Please go through it and send me your updated resume if interested.
Job Title: Mac System Admin
Duration: 9-12 Months
Location: Boston, MA
- To put your energy and passion into your work every day.
- To think critically and innovatively about how best to achieve our mission, online and offline, and advocate relentlessly for better ways to do it.
- Provide “World Class” customer service for all Maxwell Health employees; inter-office and remote locations.
- Install and perform all hardware, software, and peripheral equipment upgrades, following design or installation specifications on iOS system.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and software.
- Maintain tickets of daily transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Confer with management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Design and deploy the New Hire and ongoing access and change process in partnership with Human Resources and Compliance.
- Responsible for building and managing the inventory process, account terminations, and inventory control.
- Design deployment solutions for all upgrades and rollouts.
- Test and evaluate new technologies and solutions for the business.
- Evaluate operational and support tools.
- Manage external IT vendor relationships and ensure they are within budget and contractual service obligations.
- Create a central repository of all systems applications.
- Manage the internal IT network setup monitoring and maintenance in accordance to Maxwell Health security and compliance policies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a high pace IT environment where priorities change on the fly, ability to change focus as priorities change.
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Complete familiarity with Apple hardware and software.
- Extensive experience administrating, troubleshooting and maintaining macOS (OS X) environments, specifically 10.10 onward.
- Apple Certifications (ACSP, ACA, ACTC, ACMT) a plus.
- Familiarity with firewall management and networking concepts.
- Experience administering G-Suite services.
- Wireless and wired networking configuration and management knowledge.
- Experience with system deployment/management tools such as JAMF Pro/Munki.
- Knowledge in IT process automation such as backup and recovery.
- Must be self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills, completely customer and process focused.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in the field.
- Must be willing to work after hours if needed, including weekends, for on call as well as emergency/scheduled work.
- Must be able to lift 40 Lbs.
Aonsoft International, Inc,
1600 Golf Rd Suite 1270
Rolling Meadows,IL 60008
Ph : 847 607 6155
Fax: 847 649 2118.
Job Type: Contract
- Mac OS X: 3 years (Required)
- system administration: 5 years (Preferred)