BruckEdwards, Inc. seeks a PAM Architect to join our team of IT professionals supporting an IT initiative for one of our Federal clients. This work will be done on-site with the client in Washington, DC. This position is for full-time employment including a comprehensive benefits package.
- Work performed on site with the clientin Washington, DC
- 4 years of progressive experience providing information technology solution analysis, development, integration and implementation.
- Education = Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Social Science, Psychology or other related analytical, mathematic, scientific or technical discipline.
- Clearance = NACI - This is a Public Trust position and requires a National Agency Check with Investigation (NACI).
- Certification for either CA, CyberArk, or BeyondTrust PAM (desired)
- Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- PAM Engineer (experience with CA PAM, OR CyberArk PAM, or BeyondTrust PAM)
- Supporting briefings, meetings and communicating recommendations and contract status verbally and in writing as required.
- Performing oversight and management of all Contractor contract activities.
- Serving as the Government’s single point of contact for all contract actions, questions, and recommendations, and being fully accountable for all Contractor activities, deliverables and results.
- Preparing and presenting written communications, plans, reports, briefings and briefing materials.
- Participating in meetings and discussions.
- Performing an integrated Program Management function to ensure effective cost, schedule, and technical requirements are achieved. The Contractor will manage his/her program's area of responsibility in accordance with Contract requirements, management plan(s), and work schedule(s).
- Identifying problems and risks that could adversely impact performance, cost and/or delivery.
- Gathering and providing multiple levels of metrics for management tier review showing functionality of the services and value add to the organization.
- Team building environment
- Excellent Management Team
- Performance-based bonuses
- Professional certification bonus program
- Anthem BCBS healthcare plan
- Vanguard Retirement 401(k) plan
- Employer match for 401(k)
- 4 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays
- Tuition assistance benefit
BruckEdwards, Inc. was founded on the overarching philosophy that a talented and motivated team produces the highest quality work product with the most efficiency. We are committed to providing an environment that challenges our staff to grow both professionally and personally. We recognize our team’s hard work and offer our employees the opportunity to evolve their professional skills and share in our company’s success. There is no limit to what can be achieved when a skilled team works together to accomplish their goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Do you have an active certification for one or more of the following; CA, CyberArk, or BeyondTrust PAM?
Security Clearance Required:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19