TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a Software Engineer Staff for one of our clients in Anaheim, CA.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Software development life cycle project activities (analysis, preliminary and detailed software design, code, test, artifact collection, verification, documentation and product release per software process).
- Requires an ability to implement the concepts defined by principal engineers and chief scientists.
- Perform complicated and difficult engineering work of major complexity requiring a high degree of technical competence.
- In addition to individual contributor SW design, development and test activities, duties may include responsibility for planning and delegating portions of technical projects.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a Technical Discipline such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, EE, or Math.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with emphasis in embedded real-time software engineering.
- Hands-on real-time C software developer with prior lab experience integrating with, and debugging on, target hardware is required.
- Platform experience should include Windows, C/C++, GCC. Experience with DOORS, DOD product lifecycle management processes, knowledge of software methodologies such as Structured Analysis/Design and Object Oriented Technologies, UML, Agile/SCRUM are beneficial.
- Ability to rapidly learn the complex SW architecture and GPS user equipment SW components.
- Ability to translate requirements into design and implement them. Prior GPS, signal processing or navigation user equipment background is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of military GPS receivers, standard user host interfaces, position, velocity and timing, Kalman filters, covariance analysis, sensors such as IMUs, digital signal processing or tracking loops is a plus as is experienced with VectorCast, Klocwork, automated embedded system testing or Matlab.
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability