Receptionist must be very RELIABLE and able to work independently. Must be available to work within the hours of 8AM and 2:30PM , or 2:30-8:30pm. Split shifts available
Responsibilities include but not limited;
- Greets patients to the office and obtains all required information to register patient into data base system. Assists patients in completing all forms and routes those forms to the appropriate staff or department. Inputs registration demographic and insurance information into computer. Reviews current registration information with patient updating information as required.
- Verify patients insurance eligibility prior to first visit if possible.
- Schedules patient visits per established, and confirms, cancels, and reschedules appointments and notifies clinical staff, Provides schedule updates throughout the day.
- Informs clinical staff when patient has arrived; routes patient to appropriate clinical area.
- Promptly answers incoming telephone calls. Routes calls as appropriate or takes detailed, accurate, legible messages.
- Checks patient out at the end of visit as per office procedures. Arrives, cancels and no shows appointments.
- Responsible for collection of required co-payments, payments (cash, check, credit card), issues receipts and records, makes change, etc.
- Opens or closes office as shift requires, ensuring that all doors are secured; equipment turned on/off ,maintain a clean office environment, and communicates problems to director in a timely manner
*MEDICAL BILLING BACKGROUND A PLUS!
* MUST BE INTO HEALTH AND WELLNESS !! BENEFIT: WILL PROVIDE FITNESS PROGRAM!
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!! NO PHONE CALLS!! EMAIL ONLY!!
*MUST COMPLETE ONLINE ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift