Join our significantly growing company! In this role, you will sell Tactile Medical devices and educate physicians, clinicians and patients on our medical devices that are clinically proven to improve the quality of life for Lymphedema patients. This position is tracked to a promotion, averaging 12 months, to the Product Specialist role and is eligible for a competitive base salary, monthly commissions, a car allowance (eligible for a company car at 3 months), full benefits and a generous PTO package.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Education & Experience:
- Conducts full-cycle consultative sales (prospecting, scheduling and attending meetings, product demonstrations, in services, closing and follow-up ). Works with physicians, therapists and other clinicians to increase awareness and educate on the Flexitouch System and other products and services offered by Tactile Medical
- Provides in-home product demonstrations on our devices for patients and assist them with questions
- Assists the Product Specialist with sales strategies and execution to surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Assists in providing customer support through training and education in disease state, treatment protocols, reimbursement requirements, etc.
- Compliant with all appropriate regulatory requirements, including HIPAA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years outside business to business, medical, or pharmaceutical sales with a documented track record of success is required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Strong sales experience, advanced “closing” experience and mentality to close the sale, including persuasiveness, assertiveness, and persistence
- Resourceful and a self-starter
- Ability to travel/drive within the territory
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
It is the policy of Tactile Medical to provide equal opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tactile Medical will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.