- Experience with high speed unit sorters (Cross Belt, Tilt Tray, Sliding shoe).
- Experience with case sorters (Narrow Belt, Pop Up, Sliding Shoe, swivel wheel).
- Experience with PLC controllers, understanding processes and I/O (inputs & outputs).
- Experience with RS logic and programming a plus.
- Experience with conveyor controls such as Pyramid.
- Experience with high speed scales.
- Experience with Print & Apply.
- Experience trouble shooting photo eyes, encoders, scanners, dimensioners a plus.
- Experience with VFD controls.
- Experience with ASRS systems (Automatic Storage & Retrieval System).
- Experience with MDR conveyors (Motorized Drive Roller).
- Experience with powered curve conveyors.
- Electrical knowledge, 600v,480v,240v,120v,24v,12v.
- Electrical knowledge of transformers.
- Electrical knowledge of motor control panels.
- Ability to replace and wire up a 3 phase 480v motor with a brake.
- Ability to replace gear box speed reducers.
- Ability to re-lace or replace a conveyor belt (Multiple sizes and lengths).
- Knowledge of air control systems (Air Compressors, Valves, actuators, cylinders, devises).
- Understanding and experience with hydraulics (Pumps, hoses, fittings)
- Experience with trash compactors and corrugated balers
- Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, and painting.
- Able to read schematics, blue prints, etc.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all shop tools.
- Ability to weld (arc, wire, gas, and soldering).
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, with the understanding of extended safety required in the Maintenance, electrical, technical trades required to perform repairs on the above listed equipment through previous training and or job experience as well as any classroom training.
- Must be CAL OSHA certified on a Turret, Reach, Order Picker, Walker Rider, Manual Pallet equipment, etc.
- Ability to keep the department OSHA Compliant.
- Ability to comprehend company customized systems and programs, e.g, PkMS, Crisplant, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures with an emphasis on safety
- Communicate with upper management on a daily basis.
- Ability to take directives from Maintenance Manager.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Perform housekeeping duties when needed.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism.
- Ability to work in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Must be able to perform any other special projects and general requests made by direct supervisor as needed.
- Ability to contribute hands on.
- Work with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years in Maintenance a must
Job Type: Full-time
- Conveyors: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)