Experienced and knowledgeable social media/ marketing coordinator needed to oversee, create and maintain our social media presence and to assist with online advertising, marketing, promotions and occasional print media campaigns. Will be responsible for content, updates and direction of our Facebook and Linked-In accounts and for establishing and developing additional accounts if needed, such as Twitter, Instagram and Reddit (Meddit), etc. Responsibilities include:
- social media content, upkeep, direction and ad campaigns
- coordinating social media and website content
- outside marketing including business to business connections
- on-line advertising generation and placement
- print advertising placements and distribution
- creating and maintaining customer lead lists
- creating and maintaining resource database
- communications and follow-ups via email and telephone
- attending / representing the company at various events, including minor local seminars, workshops, setting up and operating booths at resource fairs, etc.
Preferred / required qualifications include a pleasant, personable and outgoing personality, have excellent verbal and written communication skills including great phone etiquette, have experience and/or a background in marketing, advertising and sales. A portion of this job can be performed working at home, but the majority will require working from the company's office in Greenfield, MA. Home workers must have MS Office programs, all necessary applications, and a stable, secure internet connection.
Email your resume or complete our online application at: www.AbundantHomeCare.org (click Employment).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Daily COVID19 mandated screenings must be completed prior to each shift or scheduled work day.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place