- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- A self motivated attitude, with a great personality that will produce charm and charisma.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times in order to establish and maintain attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient hospitality at the Front Desk.
- Respond to all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents presented at the Front Desk or through Reservations, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- This role you will manage the day to day operations and of the front office staff; schedule, plan, and develop and communicate departmental strategies and goals.
- You will be responsible for scheduling and regularly conducting routine inspections of the front office and public areas to ensure these areas reflect a welcoming environment for our guests.
- Assist with preparation of employee Schedule according to business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements. Present with Wage Progress Report to General Manager weekly.
- You will assist in managing hotel revenue generation and maximization through full use of company systems, processes and standards. Reviewing all guest reservation information for leads, new or unfamiliar companies, as well as rate code / category confirmation to ensure that we are keeping peeled eyes to potential business.
- Serve as the manager on duty as required my hotel leadership. Other duties may be assigned as needed.3
- Ensure that all revenue including no show revenue is maximized through consistent and accurate billing
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers, employees and other departments.
- Work closely with Accounting on follow-up items, i.e., returned checks, charge backs, rejected credit cards, employee discrepancies, etc.
- Operate all aspects of the Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple programming.
- Follow and promoting all IHG standards that your department is required to meet to be on brand.
- Displaying behavior of that is of a Proactive style rather than a re-active style. We need to make sure that we are all riding the same wave.
- Process and handle guest laundry (property specific).
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Maintain and monitor "Lost and Found" procedures and policies
- Establish and maintain key control system.
- Focus the Guest Services Department on their role in contributing to the guest service scores.
Job Type: Full-time