Job Title: Outpatient Therapist
Location: Bountiful, UT
Company: Healing Paths
Healing Paths is hiring part or full-time therapists at our Bountiful office. We are seeking fully-licensed or graduated therapists working towards licensure who are trauma trained with an attachment and trauma perspective. We are looking for therapists who are professional, with good clinical experience, strong interpersonal boundaries, understanding of ethical and work responsibilities, and an ability to collaborate with our supportive team of therapists.
- Healing Paths is made up approximately 6-10 full and part time therapists who are passionate and committed to help clients work effectively to heal and resolve emotional, behavioral, and mental health issues as well as couples and family issues, through a trauma and attachment informed approach
- We specialize in treating infidelity, pornography and sex addiction as well as other behavioral addictions
- Our therapists typically use modalities such as EMDR, Mindfulness, EFT and Gottman materials.
- Masters Degree
- License of CSW or equivalent
- Our pay is competitive and is based on the number of sessions held
- Our philosophy includes flexible scheduling and competitive pay to enable a positive sustainable work experience and healthy work-life balance
- If you are interested in working with our team, please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graduated Masters level CSW or equivalent (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail