Calo is a nationally recognized residential treatment center focused on developmental trauma and attachment treatment. Calo's reason for existence is to Profoundly Change Lives and Create Joy.
Calo believes in providing high quality, innovative treatment within a compassionate environment. Building healthy, reciprocal relationships with our youth is a special focus of CALO employees.
- Holistic Treatment with Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- World Renowned Canine Therapy Integrated into all Aspects of Treatment
- Work with Preteen or Adolescent Population
- Extensive Learning Opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth
- Team Building Experiences
- Trust and Autonomy
- Professional Development and CEU's
- Options for Advancement
- Opportunity to Become an Expert in the Field of Attachment and Trauma
- Flexible Work Environment and Culture
- Work Collaboratively as a Member of Multiple Teams for Best Treatment
- Ample Support Provided by Cohesive Team and Strong Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Proprietary Treatment Model, with a Unique Relational and Experiential Approach. We are not a Behavior Modification Program.
- Extensive Benefits: health insurance, life insurance, free short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, multiple holidays off, free meals, etc.
- Signing Bonus of $5000 available!
Therapists provide cutting edge attachment-based and trauma informed interventions. Therapists deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family and group treatment, and discharge planning. Eligibility for this position requires a masters degree from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field. This includes graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy. All clinicians must have current, unrestricted licensure within their professions (LAC, LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, LPE, etc.) by their respective State Boards and be eligible for and acquire licensure in the state of Missouri upon hire (will consider provisional, unlicensed or recent graduates).
Other desired knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of therapeutic processes and child and adolescent development
- Timely documentation
- Time management and organizational skills
- Provide customer friendly services such as receiving and responding to phone calls, e-mails, and inquiries in a timely manner. Being polite and friendly to internal and external personnel.
Job Type: Full-time