Hometown Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a locally owned and operated HVAC company in Belgrade, Montana that is seeking a friendly HVAC Administrative Assistant/Receptionist/Dispatcher to join our team in the beautiful Gallatin County Area. You will be responsible for handling phone lines, appointment confirmations, scheduling service calls, and data entry.
· Your first responsibility is to answer incoming calls promptly
· Take lead information for new equipment sales and installation
· Take information on customer inquiries and complaints, and direct escalated issues to management
· Answer customer questions and help resolve issues related to HVAC systems
· Oversee the maintenance schedules and repair of HVAC systems
· Analyze data and utilize GPS and other tracking systems to optimize routes for service calls
· Dispatch by entering and confirming service calls via Service Titan (Dispatch Software)
· Provide technical guidance and training to team members as needed.
· File Paperwork
· Document and update customer records based on interactions
· Develop and maintain a knowledge base of HVAC service and installation
· EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills
· Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, including installation, maintenance, and repair techniques very helpful
· Dispatch Experience preferred, but not required.
· Reception history on busy phone lines
· Excellent attendance history
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Project a positive and professional demeanor at all times
· Ability to stay Focused in an activity-filled environment
Benefits Include: Health, Vision, and Dental, Paid Time Off, and Company Matched Retirement Benefits after probation period. Holiday Bonuses and Rewards. Annual company outings, and activities.
Will provide additional training. Pay is competitive and depends on experience. Opportunities for growth and training.
We're here to provide our customers with top-notch customer service. Check us out at www.hometownheatandcool.com. If this is for you, send in your resume today.
Submit your resume or fill out an application at https://www.hometownheatandcool.com/employment or call our office at 406-388-8853.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $27.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person