Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINT Solutions Group is seeking a Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (CUAS) Intelligence Analyst to support our JAST team.
You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency and international partners. Deployments are 90 days in length to Ramstein, GE with 9 months providing reach back support.
While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other CCMDs and tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the CACI-WGI Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- More than one year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience within the EUCOM or CENTCOM AOR.
- You must also possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and three-to-four month deployments and TDY to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree and more than three years of experience, or an associate's degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of C-UAS, attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
- More than three years of experience providing some combination of C-UAS, C-IED or Asymmetric threat intelligence analysis support.
- More than ten years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of advanced tools to include the use of Voltron, MIST and other related intelligence tool suites
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach Cultweave, PROTON, and related SIGINT Databases.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Practical understanding of analysis of unstructured, complex, Big Data sets
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
- TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the wellbeing of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's wellbeing, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
- PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION:
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)