- In partnership with the line organization, the business units and the HR specialty areas, is responsible for the implementation of solid HR practices and policies in all areas of Human Resources. Projects completed on an as-needed basis.
- Works with managers and employees to address issues and concerns where judgment is required. Participates in defining staffing needs.
- Counsels employees on work-related problems.
- Provides managers guidance with respect to and implements corporate wide Human Resources programs for the organization. Works under only very general supervision. Work is reviewed in progress for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects. Experience: 3 to 6 years.
Skills: Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Employee Relations and managing Performance Management cycles/processes
- 3-5 years HR Experience in a production environment Demonstrated ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to process information quickly and accurately provide alternatives for key business issues; adaptability and flexibility to changing situations and environment Demonstrated expertise in leading, managing and enabling the process of change and transition Workday Experience a plus
Keywords: Education: Required Skills:
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university required
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT
Job Type: Contract