This is a full time position Monday - Friday.
* Complete service requests for various repair items related to rental units. The type of tasks will encompass a broad range of items ranging from plumbing repairs, drywall repairs, painting, trouble shooting, electrical, appliance repairs, cleaning, general maintenance, etc.
* Perform apartment turnovers between tenants (routine maintenance check, painting, drywall repairs, etc.)
* Perform inspections of all apartments, buildings and common areas
* Report and/or perform repairs as necessary and complete necessary paperwork
* Maintains tools and maintenance equipment to ensure they are in good working order; keeps maintenance room in neat condition
* Part of emergency pager rotation team
* Grounds maintenance - lawn mowing, trimming, prunning, fertilizer/weed applications, planting flowers.
* Snow removal - plowing, shoveling, salting.
* General Landscaping - Install/repair landscaping at current properties or new construction.
* Perform miscellaneous other related duties as necessary under direction of Maintenance Manager.
2 years of prior property management maintenance experience. Must have valid driver's license. Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted.
Applicant should be able to work independently and as part of a team, have strong written and oral communication skills, be a self-starter and be able to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time